Disgrace

Options
What is this disgraceful ad you are sending me? Shame on you. I’ve been trying your program for the sole reason that my cousin is doing it and you send me this crap!
Disgusting.3azbnq9u3pak.png
Tagged:

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    You are using the free version of MFP. Something has to pay for it, and unfortunately, often it’s cheesy ads- same as hundreds of thousands of other sites.

You can subscribe to premium for the “ad free experience”.

I used the free version for a couple of years, successfully losing almost 100 pounds. I subscribed to support the site, because I’d like it to be around, because it’s so useful to me.

You’ve got to pick your poison, i e threshold for irritation. Personally, I found the anthropomorphic livers very amusing. It was always fun to see how else advertisers could insert a pretty disgusting drawing of an unhappy liver into my feed.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    I use ad blockers
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Have you never been on the internet before?

Come on, i post worse stuff on my FEED! LOL

this is nothing. its a cartoon ad. with a skeleton. for a PILLOW. are you offended by cartoon skeletons with sleep issues?

Youd never last as my friend LOLOLOL or @JBanx256 friend on instagram. she posts funny sheet i tell ya. not for the easily offended though LOLOL

in any case, the premium version is ad free. otherwise, toughen up, buttercup.