Aiming to lose 20pounds

Options
Hi!

I’m looking for an accountability partner to lose 20 pounds. I work out but most times lose my diet

Replies

• DD0pe
    DD0pe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Got u girly
  • shocksession
    shocksession Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • MargoPrior
    MargoPrior Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll try to help keep you motivated. We all fall down. Its about getting back up and keepin on keepin on that makes the difference!!
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Lets be friends!
  • kirk1880
    kirk1880 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 42 pounds, I have lost 20 and I need 22 to go. I wanted to do this before the end of the year but I need to go the slow, steady and safe route. I has in an accident and really need to drop the weight before April. Add me and I will try to keep up!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Cliffs Notes of Weight Loss:
    • small, sustainable changes
    • Weight loss happens in THE KITCHEN, fitness happens in the gym
    • Understand weight fluctuations are normal. Thinks of a roller coaster, not a steep mountain slope down. Some weeks up, some weeks down. Its the OVERALL TREND that matters
    • Learn to weigh your food ON A FOOD SCALE
    • Learn how to find ACCURATE DATABASE ENTRIES
    • BE ACTIVE - get off your butt and MOVE. Find SOMETHING you enjoy. If your activity is limited, find ways to move that you are ABLE to do
    • Deprivation is the key to Binging and falling off the wagon. Learn how to fit your favorite things in regularly. There are no 'bad foods' Just 'bad quantities'.
    • One 'bad' day will not undo your deficit.
    • You did not gain the weight quickly. You will not lose it quickly. Better to lose it slowly, and KEEP IT OFF, then lose it quick, and gain it all back and more!