4 months...

Options
I currently weigh 170lbs. How much weight do you think that I would be able to safely lose in four months following a diet of 1200 calories per day and getting daily exercise? thank you

Replies

• chocolattahottie
    Options
    at 1,200 a day, you will lose 2 pounds a week, times that by 16 weeks and an estimate would be 32 lbs, a realistic estimate would be 15-25 lbs
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I went from 170 to 150 in 3 months and 1 week. Eating 1200 cals for the first month and half, now eating 1360.
  • ayesha30
    Options
    I lost 20 in 4 months and still losing. I am on a 1580 calories a day and I exercise at least 5 days a week.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started at 178lbs and have lost 30lbs in the last 13 weeks.

I've been netting 1200 calories a day, pretty consistently, as well as doing a little exercise (eg a brisk walk around the block) almost every day and working out properly for an hour about 3 times a week. The loss has started to slow down though, so by 16 weeks I estimate I will have lost around 33lbs total.
  • Thank you for the replies and congratulations on your weight loss successes!

I am super motivated now and I am determined to lose at least 25lbs in four months!!!!