Baby Weight Buddies!

Options
124»

Replies

• brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    @AshesSquared , You're doing great! It's also tougher because you're in a healthy weight range so it's not going to come off quickly (I was ~30lb overweight pre-baby so mine probably came off a lot easier). Well done on keeping the trend in the right direction. Keep up the fantastic work. Good luck with the snacking (that's a weakness of mine too. I have to keep busy. Less likely to snack if I'm washing bottles/dishes or cleaning up toys ;) )
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    @nooshi713 , how are you doing? Was the doctor able to give you any guidance and/or treatments to manage baby's GERD? Do you know when you expect to head back to work? Are you still maintaining or adjusting to the deficit?

I cut my target calories during the week to try to account for a level of weakness during the weekend so I'm targeting about that 1300 too during the week and it's tough! It seems to be helping a bit getting the scale to start moving this month. I just have to hope I don't completely self-sabotage over long holiday weekends. Joined the Hogwarts challenge and hoping that will help for the next month at least. Lately, I've been so swamped with work, I have no time to workout; I'm trying to figure out how to get some movement in because I know I really need it.
  • AshesSquared
    AshesSquared Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Check-ins:
    April 28, 2021 (1 month pp): 169 lbs
    May 7, 2021 (6wks pp): 163 lbs
    May 25 check-in(~2months pp): 160 lbs
    June 4 check-in: 157 lbs
    June 15 check-in: 157.2 lbs
    June 26 check-in: 153.3 lbs
    July 6 check-in: 155 lbs
    July 12 check-in: 155.2 lbs
    July 20 check-in: 154.3 lbs
    July 29 check-in: 153 lbs
    Aug 19 check-in: 151 lbs
    Sept 19 check-in: 149.6 lbs (a healthy BMI!)
    Oct 9 check-in: 147 lbs
    Oct 22 check-in: 149 lbs
    Nov 5 check-in: 146.8 lbs
    Nov 12 check-in: 146.2 lbs
    December 16 check-in: 145 lbs

I'm not going to make it to prebaby weight in a week, But I am Soo much closer because I set the goal and worked towards it. 💪
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    @nooshi713 , how are you doing? Was the doctor able to give you any guidance and/or treatments to manage baby's GERD? Do you know when you expect to head back to work? Are you still maintaining or adjusting to the deficit?

I cut my target calories during the week to try to account for a level of weakness during the weekend so I'm targeting about that 1300 too during the week and it's tough! It seems to be helping a bit getting the scale to start moving this month. I just have to hope I don't completely self-sabotage over long holiday weekends. Joined the Hogwarts challenge and hoping that will help for the next month at least. Lately, I've been so swamped with work, I have no time to workout; I'm trying to figure out how to get some movement in because I know I really need it.

Hi! Thanks for the message. Good to see you are doing well and making great progress! Keep it up!

My baby is on an acid reducer which definitely helps his pain with meals but he still can only take about 3 oz per feeding so he still eats every 2-3 hours including at night. So, I’m still exhausted being up all night. He just had eye surgery last week and it has been tough with so many doctor appointments. I havent had time to work out as I am barely surviving right now.

I am back to work. Thankfully, my family is around to help watch him while my husband and I are at work.

I have been trying to stick to 1300 but the vast majority of days I end up eating 1500-1600 because I’m so hungry. So, I have been maintaining and haven’t lost anything yet. I’m not sure what the next step for me is with weight loss. I have never been able to be satisfied eating so little, yet that is my maintenance. That’s why my weight has always been a struggle.