Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Link Apps like Home Chef

Options
We use Home Chef every week for over a year now. They send us fresh ingredients and a recipe. Included is also the nutritional information. We do 3 meals a week but you can pick more. It would be super convenient if the information was connected. xuxl4502tcax.png
xxpf0b7hx300.png
2qquk58od517.png
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• jmcrise17
    jmcrise17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Agreed more app integration would be great! I use Fitbod to do workouts and it syncs with my Apple Fitness app. So even if they couldn’t integrate with Fitbod itself, integration to the fitness app to pull over workouts I’ve completed would be fantastic.
  • LorieJCall
    LorieJCall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @jessacollier: You might try searching the database for "home chef" or "home chef nameOfRecipe" to see if other folks who are both MFP and HC users have already uploaded the nutritional information. The meal service I use enters the nutritional information into MFP because they don't use barcodes.