Ebay selling Do I have to send invoice?

Options
SuperMoniMonk
SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
I currently dont have a printer and i'm about to ship my first sale..Do I have to send and invoice along with it ?

Just making sure I do things right :/

If I do then I'll have to find someone to print it for me .=P

thanks !

Replies

• Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You dont have to, I have sold things on ebay and just sent the item with nothing else. They wont mind. They can print an invoice off their computer from ebay if they need it for some reason.
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I never put anything in the box except for the item i sold. They can print an invoice from Paypal if they really need something.
  • jamielr84
    Options
    I have only bought from ebay, but I don't get invoices from the people I have bought from.

I actually like it when whatever I buy comes with no invoice. That way, if my husband gets to it first, he has no idea how much I paid for something.:bigsmile:
  • shabydonner
    shabydonner Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've never sent one and never had any complaints. If your really concerned you can always send then a self written not to explain and thanking them for their purchase.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    No, Google, eBay customer support, etc.
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Not a bad idea to include a packing slip but not required.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    No it's not required, but you can send a message to the buyer verifying that you have received their payment and are shipping the item. I love Ebay, I shop with them all the time.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU >>>!!!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME ! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!! YUPIEEEEE !