exercises for a stronger back?

Options
What are some good exercises to strengthen my back? I tend to have.. .back fat. . .what can help me get rid of that . .i tend to lose everywhere but there :ohwell:

Replies

• ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What are some good exercises to strengthen my back? I tend to have.. .back fat. . .what can help me get rid of that . .i tend to lose everywhere but there :ohwell:
  • pfeif21
    pfeif21 Posts: 27
    Options
    try dead lifts but be careful when you first start so that you dont hurt yourself. i would also do butterflies with free weights. i have a fairly muscular back. i also think the assisted pull up or dip cures anything and everything. good luck! women are always stuck with back fat!
  • rebcolorado
    Options
    There are different exercises that you can use (this is one site I found that has many examples http://www.myfit.ca/exercisedatabase/search.asp?muscle=Back), but no matter how many exercises you do it does not mean that you will lose ... you can spot tone not spot lose. Although, you may think that with more toning that there is an improvement in how your back looks. Also, increased mucsle mass means a faster metabolism and more burned fat :)