Weight loss

Options
I have been trying to lose weight for so long weight going up and down 10 pounds And I finally got down to 162 from 196

Replies

• oakster69
    oakster69 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great news. That is a significant amount of change! I bet you feel better too.
  • AngWBald
    AngWBald Posts: 59 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Congratulations! 196 is my all time highest weight on the scale. So I understand the victory. I've seen the number 196 three times. First time was on the doctor's scale, and I was one day away from giving birth to my third child. The second time I was not pregnant, and I was thinking, "If I get pregnant again I'll be over 200 by the time I give birth." So I got motivated and lost almost 40 pounds before I got pregnant with my daughter. Then the final time I saw 196 I said, "That's enough! Never again!"

I've held that promise even though I've come as close as 5 pounds to gaining it all back again. I'm really good at losing and gaining. It's the keeping it off I've haven't been to successful at doing. I'm 4 foot 11 and that is way too much weight for my height. My BMI was 39.6.

The only saving grace I have is I've never seen the number 200 on the scale. Nothing to brag about. It was only a 4 pound difference. My thought was if I ever get over 200 that would be my point of no return. My current BMI is 31.9. at 157.8. I can't wait to be able to say I'm out of the Obese range and I'm now just Overweight. I have about 10 more pounds to go before I can brag, "I'm Overweight!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!