First week

Options
My first week of trying really hard, logging food and swimming as much as I could led to a 3 kilo weight loss!! Wow. Proud of myself 😊

Replies

• AngWBald
    AngWBald Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's great. I have to admit. I had to look up Kilos to Pounds calculator. You lost 6.6 pounds in one week. WAY TO GO!! Keep up the good work!!
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Seeing the scale move is motivating!
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great start! You should be proud of yourself. If you're like me, early on you'll see some good numbers coming off the scale, but it will start slowing down. Also, it gets tough around the holidays, but just stick with it. You'll likely find you "fall off the wagon" on occasion, just remember that one bad day, week (etc.) doesn't mean you have to give up. Look for and celebrate the "non scale" victories too, sometimes they're more satisfying than what the scale shows.
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!
    Keep up the good work!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I love swimming! Keep up the good work!

Logging gets much easier with time. Once you've built a history of food you eat often, predictive text will find them :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!