Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Mindpump podcast

Options
Hi! I am wondering if anyone has listened to the Mindpump podcast. Yes, after a few years, they seem to say the same things over and over again. But curious if you like them or not. Why or why not? Do you think they provide value?

Admittedly, I did MAPS Anabolic once when I was recovering from a back injury and was able to keep my muscle! That's the most I have done program wise from them.

Replies

• Mellouk89
    Mellouk89 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    In general I like them yes, they are the less bullshitty in terms of fitness youtubers. I don't know about their programs, but sometimes I check the channel for exercise demo.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I listened for awhile. I’m not really a hater, but prefer Mike Matthews “Muscle for Life” for banter while I’m walking or working out.
    I’ve been through a few different podcasts, some were awful, some got too esoteric, some had promise and just faded away during covid.