Biggest Loser style challenge

Options

Replies

• aliciarenee79
    aliciarenee79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I will see if my husband is up for it when he gets home tonight.
  • tomdudely
    tomdudely Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, but I'm so close to goal that I'll be knocked out probably 1st lol

If you'd like to give it a try you'd be the 12th and I'll expand to 14 with manorexicmarshmallow and greenjellibean. If you don't want to I'll still do 14 and greenjellibean's husband could take it if interested.
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    Options

If you'd like to give it a try you'd be the 12th and I'll expand to 14 with manorexicmarshmallow and greenjellibean. If you don't want to I'll still do 14 and greenjellibean's husband could take it if interested.

kinda funny that we have both a marshmallow and a jellibean :smile:
  • tomdudely
    Options
    kinda funny that we have both a marshmallow and a jellibean :smile:

we actually have 2 jellybeans in it
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Darn I wanted to join! Down almost 30 lbs already looking for a push
  • tomdudely
    Options
    Darn I wanted to join! Down almost 30 lbs already looking for a push

Done. That'll put us at a preliminary 18 that have said they wanna do it. I've sent everyone a friend request. Once the request is accepted I'll send you a link to the FB group and we'll start setting the details.
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Sweet!!
  • AddA2UDE
    Options
    Too late for a guy to get on board? :) I just stumbled across this.
  • tomdudely
    Options
    Too late for a guy to get on board? :) I just stumbled across this.

I'll put you on the wait list in case someone decides not to do it.
  • msstillion79
    Options
    hey i love that idea if there is anymore room let me know pm me or let me know on here ill check later i need the extra push to get moving again i have had a bad week being sick thanx nellie
  • theonlychuck
    theonlychuck Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    this is a really cool idea!!! if you really wanted to you could do a few more and the first few weeks eliminate 2 ppl a wwek!!
  • tomdudely
    Options
    this is a really cool idea!!! if you really wanted to you could do a few more and the first few weeks eliminate 2 ppl a wwek!!

That's a possibility. I have 18 on my list as in right now. Of those, Only about 7 or 8 have actually gotten back to me once I started sending out the link. A Few spots may open up. I'll give them till tomorrow morning before I add other people in their place. I'll add msstillion and theonlychuck to the wait list for now. I'll send you a friend request if a spot opens up.
  • tomdudely
    Options
    Ok. I did a recount and found that I was actually only at 15. So let's add adda2UDE, msstillion79, and theonlychuck to the challenge. If I haven't added you as a friend yet, add me. I'm heading out to work so I'll send links out tonight and hopefully start this by the end of the weekend.
  • ginny1214
    Options
    I don't have th link yet

That's a possibility. I have 18 on my list as in right now. Of those, Only about 7 or 8 have actually gotten back to me once I started sending out the link. A Few spots may open up. I'll give them till tomorrow morning before I add other people in their place. I'll add msstillion and theonlychuck to the wait list for now. I'll send you a friend request if a spot opens up.
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    I don't have th link yet

I PM'ed you with it. Also its on Tom's news feed
  • Victoria141090
    Options
    Hiya, I didn't get the link so I followed it off the news feed. I asked to join, I'm Victoria on facebook too :D
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Ohbim Virginia marie I sent request but I can't figure outnthis new fb to add a message in. Request
  • tomdudely
    Options
    Here's me current list. If you're on here and I haven't added you as a friend, please add me.

Smanning1982
    Jellybean1971
    Uniqute1888
    Chloeshutler
    Lisadhancock
    Denisegolden
    Kel_be
    Terri813
    Legacychangers
    Victoria141090
    Manorexicmarshmallow
    Greenjellibean + husband (Don’t know who he is yet)
    Ginny1214
    Adda2UDE
    Msstillion79
    theonlychuck

And on the reserve list

navallez
  • Victoria141090
    Options
    I'm number 10.

Want to add me? :D
  • ginny1214
    Options