• lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 458 Member
    takes alot of determination and dedication great job
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    you look fantastic!!!! great job!
  • KarmaKamen
    KarmaKamen Posts: 42 Member
    Congrats! This is about the amount I have to lose, too. Glad to know it can be done in about a year. :)
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Congrats!! How did you achieve this?
  • albamarie61
    albamarie61 Posts: 40 Member
    Congratulations. You look great and must feel so darn good! P.S. love the dress and shoes!
  • nannette2120
    nannette2120 Posts: 1 Member
    Any tips for a beginner? Been back and forth with this but keep quiting, now i have to make an effort, as i've put on so much weigth because we are all afarid of going out my sugar level is climbing, being borderline is one thing, but it's time to take my life and weight back in my control. thanks
  • annette12967
    annette12967 Posts: 5 Member
    You look terrific!! Congratulations!
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    That's awesome. I would only change one thing. Take the shoes in the picture on the left and put them with the outfit on the right. That would be absolute perfection. :)
  • AIP4ever
    AIP4ever Posts: 58 Member
    You look great. All your hard work paid off. Thank you so much for sharing. I started 15 days ago and cannot get enough of successtories. You are inspiring me. Thank you
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Awesome job. Congrats.
  • djdmiles
    djdmiles Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! That is about the amount I'm wanting to lose so you are an inspiration to me!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    you look smaller, how tall are you. I am 5'4 and weigh the same but you look smaller. Congrats.
  • renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    Congrats on all the progress of work you put in losing the weight. It is such hard work!
  • tinytorii
    tinytorii Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations!
  • SunshineFlGirl
    SunshineFlGirl Posts: 202 Member
    Wow! Great job! You make that dress look great :)
  • mbarkitek
    mbarkitek Posts: 27 Member
    This is what I need. How did you do it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!