Simple Start Challenge

Options
lstabile1
lstabile1 Posts: 1 Member
I can’t seem to access the challenge which starts today. Can you help me locate it?

Answers

• Swelch5245
    Swelch5245 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't find it either. Do you have to join the Premium version to participate?
  • clridenhour
    clridenhour Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a premium member and can't find it either.
  • diannesjourney
    diannesjourney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It looks like this Challenge is only offered through the Phone App, that's what it looks like to me.
  • pcook410
    pcook410 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for it, too. I prefer my iPad over my phone because it’s easier for my aging eyes to read. Come on, MFP, Don’t leave the rest of us out. We want a Simple Start Challenge, too.
  • hijinx35
    hijinx35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've check a few times on the app and still cannot find it either. I keep waiting for an email from MFP saying "oops, our bad....we've fixed the problem!".
  • hughenacampbell1
    hughenacampbell1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im looking for it too, I am on my desktop and phone...cant find it anywhere !!
  • hughenacampbell1
    hughenacampbell1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I found the challenge on my phone . Click on more , then click on plans...its in there !
  • sverdoold
    sverdoold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I found the challenge on my phone . Click on more , then click on plans...its in there !

Where did you find "more" in the app? I can't find that.
  • hijinx35
    Options
    That is where I’ve been looking and it’s not there unfortunately. I’ve logged out and back into the app a few times hoping it would refresh the list of plans in there, but no luck. At least I know I was looking in the right place!
  • hijinx35
    Options
    0tijueemp3sx.jpeg
  • sammyrach2715
    sammyrach2715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Perhaps we have to wait for the app to update? I’m premium and have been looking all day. The email link takes me to the plans page and it’s not there. I guess I’ll keep trying. 🙄
  • ADHGutmann
    ADHGutmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just tried logging-out and logging back in, and it finally appeared. I had to scroll down pretty far to find it, but now I can see it.
  • hijinx35
    Options
    Thank you!!!! That fixed it for me ☺️
  • AileenKennaugh
    AileenKennaugh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I cannot find this at all. I have gone into plans several times and there are a few there but not this challenge. I have logged out and back in and still no joy. Not sure if maybe it is not available in South Africa
  • rikkejohnsenrij
    rikkejohnsenrij Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I cannot see it either - are "plans" only for premium members?
  • ChipperDay
    ChipperDay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Finally found the Simple Challenge plan, but had to log out completely and log back in a few times. Does this plan only work on Apple products? I would really like to use it on my Android tablet, but cannot find a way to make it work.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,994 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey all!

This challenge can be found in our Plans section, not in the Challenge section.

The Simple Start Challenge should be live within our iOS or Android apps that are set to English. At this time, the plan is not currently available on the website or within our iPad app.

To find the challenge...
    1. Go to 'More' - (iOS) or 'Menu' (Android) on the app. (You can find this by locating the toolbar.)
    2. Tap on 'Plans', then scroll through the list until you find the 'Simple Start Challenge plan'.
    3. Select "Start the Plan".

If you are not seeing the plan populate in the list, try quitting the app, and launching it again. You can also try joining the challenge by going directly to this link in your device: https://myfitnesspal.app.link/mfpblog

If that does not help, you may want to try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Please note, do not uninstall or reinstall the app if you are on iOS 13 or Android 8 or older OS systems, as the app will no longer be available for reinstall.

Before you uninstall, first log in online at www.myfitnesspal.com (with the exact login information as the app, if you need to recover your login information you can do so here https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/forgot_password) and verify your information is found online before uninstalling.

Once you have verified your information is found on the main website, and you are on iOS 14 or higher, or Android 8 or higher, go ahead and uninstall and reinstall the app. 

• rikkejohnsenrij
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I have android version 12, MyfitnessPall version 21.15.0
    If I go to more... I dont have a submenu "Plans" at all. My app is in Danish- is this missing from the app version?
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,994 MFP Staff
    Options
    If I go to more... I dont have a submenu "Plans" at all. My app is in Danish- is this missing from the app version?

Hi @rikkejohnsenrij currently the plan is only supported in apps that are set to English.
  • rikkejohnsenrij
    Options
    Nova wrote: »

Hi @rikkejohnsenrij currently the plan is only supported in apps that are set to English.

I can't say I'm happy about the reply :) since I dont seem to have the option of changing my language, but it's a clear answer that explains what I needed. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.