SOB!!!

Options
Ate a healthy lunch with soy sauce.. I logged it and holy mother of god!!! I did not know it had that much sodium!! :sad::cry:

Replies

• NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Ate a healthy lunch with soy sauce.. I logged it and holy mother of god!!! I did not know it had that much sodium!! :sad::cry:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    it basically is the asian version of table salt. bummer hun! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Crazy, isn't it?! Sorry about your soy sauce incident. At least you now know!:ohwell:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Yep! It could be worse tho - drink your water and it'll all be fine :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I was trying to figure out whether you were referring to crying or calling someone an abbreviated curse word. :wink: I suppose you could be calling the soy sauce the SOB.... :laugh:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options

Not sure if you ate out for lunch but if you made your lunch at home then I would change your soy sauce to low sodium. That's what I use but since I used the last of it on sushi last week, I'm sorry I can't tell you the sodium count.
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I was trying to figure out whether you were referring to crying or calling someone an abbreviated curse word. :wink: I suppose you could be calling the soy sauce the SOB.... :laugh:

LOL Lauryn - that was my first question too, ha! :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

LOL Lauryn - that was my first question too, ha! :laugh:

Great minds, Molly!! :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: and I just assumed it was an abbreviated curse word. That's where my mind usually is.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I thought she was paging Max. :laugh:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hey! I feel ur pain...thought I would let you (and everyone) know about Bragg Liquid Aminos(all purpose seasoning. It is AMAZING!!!!!!!! It is all natural, gluten free, no preservatives and taste EXACTLY like soy sauce (http://bragg.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5). You can buy it at any organic or natural health food stores or order online, it has 160mg of sodium per tsp, compared to sy sauce which has 299 tsp. It is also LOADED with amino acids! If you like soy sauce, you will love this stuff! Hope this helps! xxoo
  • nerveracker
    Options
    EH, sodium.. it's good for you.. and even in large amounts under the premise, you're drinking enough water and are participating in a fitness program. Remember when you sweat your body is carrying sodium out. Also drinking water will displace the sodium, don't sweat it.. on second though... do sweat it! :laugh: Just keep your water intake up, and keep your work outs moving, and sodium isn't so much of an issue.
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    :happy: LOL I just assumed she was cursing as well.....I did the same thing after eating a grilled chicked ceasar salad and entered my calories...HOLY COW it was something like 934...:sad: 151289.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I thought you were saying you were "short of breath." I am an RN and this is what I thought!! LOL...:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I thought you were saying you were "short of breath." I am an RN and this is what I thought!! LOL...:laugh:

Being an asthmatic who has been hospitalized before, I'm now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: because I can see my charts reading, "Patient is really SOB" hahaha