Will you be my friend?

Options
I envy the ppl who live jn bigger cities. I can not find someone to work out with to save my stinkin life. Well my fitness pals will have to do. Lookin for support and new faces. Let's do this together!

Replies

• kassied09
    Options
    I am lucky because just recently my mom and cousin have started working out with me so its much easier. But MFP will definitely do its best to keep you motivated. I just joined but I am addicted. Welcome! Good luck!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love my MFPs. They help keep me motivated! Keep at it!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    This site is soooo great for support and motivation! I know it helps me when I need it most! :)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I envy the ppl who live jn bigger cities. I can not find someone to work out with to save my stinkin life. Well my fitness pals will have to do. Lookin for support and new faces. Let's do this together!
    Okay, don't think just because in a larger city people are more there for you! Most likely they are more likely to not be there for you! Hard to find true friends and dedicated persons.
  • OceanLove
    Options
    Okay, don't think just because in a larger city people are more there for you! Most likely they are more likely to not be there for you! Hard to find true friends and dedicated persons.

It's true ...I live in a huge city and I think it's even harder to make new friends/work out buddies. Everyone seems too busy and they keep to themselves here in Phoenix anyway. I just switched to this site from another calorie counter site and I like it alot better! So welcome and Good Luck :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    smiles..i live in a big city and work out with some amazing company. today it was van halen and eric clapton...tomorrow it's going to be bruce springsteen and the e street band. It's easy to feel alone even in a big city...but on mfp you are never ever far from a friend that cares :-)
  • doc_martin
    Options
    I'm lucky, I have my wife to be my work out buddy :)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I just know pretty much anyone ten years younger or give years older than me lol
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    Options

Lucky!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    Options

Lucky!