Lost Motivation but found it thanks to NSV!

Options
I had lost a bit of motivation and was not logging my calorie intake like i used to, I did so well for about 7 months but for this last month and a half I kinda neglected MFP........... But i went this week to get resized for a suit for my friends wedding (which i am the bestman) and I was blown away by how well I have done over the last several months.

In all I have lost 6 inches around my chest and waist. I have went from a 48 inch chest to 42inch (with space to spare) and went from a 42 inch waist to a 36(again with room to spare)!!!! I also went from a 17.5 inch neck to a 15 inch neck (2.5 inch loss).

After chatting with the staff in the store I realised how good a job I have done to this point and have decided I really need to kick myself into gear again! I am now making a commitment to get back on top of my weight loss goals and hope to be at my target for the end of 2011.

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    congrats and good for you!!!
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job! 2.5 neck loss is amazing!!! My hubby is having trouble finding nice shirts cause the necks don't run very large.... good to know there is weight loss there too :):)

Good luck to you on the rest of your goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!