Looking for some friends.

Options
Hey all, Looking for a few friends to help me stay motivated. I of course will return the favor. I have tried to friend folks that posted friend request but I can't figure out how. OK so I'm a noob. I admit it. I'm 47. Looking to loose around 50 lbs. I've been dieting for what seems like most of my life. I know what I need to do. I just need a support system to help me through the tough times. If your looking for that type of support and need a friend please friend me.

Replies

• cbradley903
    cbradley903 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Need to loose about the same amount I am older fresh 59 lol. Also need to update my pic since I am Aprox 25 lbs heavier. Searching for MFP peeps that get it life is tuff but we can dust off and do this.
  • feroshusavocado
    feroshusavocado Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've added you as a friend (but you need to accept the request!) To add others, you need to know their username first. Click "Find Members" at the top, and look them up :smile:
  • twdempsey
    twdempsey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 55 and need to lose 60 lbs. I would love to be held accountable and help others as well. Planning to lose at least 44 in 22!
  • redlined01g
    redlined01g Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all! Will send you a request FatBottomGirlLorie.
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!! I have about 42 lbs left to lose on my journey. I'm sitting at my halfway mark currently (meaning I have already lost 42 lbs and I have another 42 lbs to go!!)

Best of luck!!