I needva bath

Options
Bath. I need one. Not like bc I'm dirty but I feel like a bundled stress ball lol!

Who else loves baths?

Replies

• spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just had one when I got home from work...with patchouli bath oil. Soaked the stress of the day away! Love 'em
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I love baths now that my hindend actually fits in the tub without being spread from one side to the other. It was rater depressing not being able to take a bath because I was so large. Now, they're very very nice!!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Baths rock. I love baths.
  • hstallings13
    Options
    a nice hot bath with a glass red wine.....great ending for a long day :)
  • ginny1214
    Options
    My problem is right now that I have 2 toddlers lol and by the time I get them into bed I'll pass out in the tub ha ha
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have loved them since a kid. Bubbles, salts, fragrance, epsom salts, and more it don't matter I love baths. I would love to have the tube with the feet! When I take a bath it is like I entered another world. Siiiiiigh!
  • spartanmomca
    Options
    bath with bubbles and a tv show i love on my ipad not much better to reduce stress!
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    One of my very favorite things. I take my book, my water, my coffee, and my pandora and soak for way too long. the family actually leaves me alone when I am in the tub so I do a bit of hiding there when I need a break .
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a hot as hell shower gal myself. I get bored in baths. However, that might be a different story if we had a tub other than the one filled with toys for my little girls. Maybe I'll make that a requirement for our next house : Momma tub.
    Usually though, I'll go spend twenty minutes under scorching water and feel fresh as a daisy. Actually sounds nice right now...maybe that will be my after-run reward today, a totally luxurious f*** the water bill shower.