Motivation and Support needed

Options
I'm new and looking for friends who need the motivation and support to finish there goals as I'm working on losing between 40-70 pounds total so far I'm down 26 pounds

Replies

• sdgirl27
    sdgirl27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy too. I would like to lose at least 40 lbs love to lose 50. Sent a request.
  • Mom24_2021
    Mom24_2021 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You’re already off to an amazing start! Great job! 👏 Feel free to add me. I am hoping to lose about the same amount as you.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,451 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want 12lbs to lose. Good luck
  • gconn2011
    gconn2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok. Been struggling (failing) for years with weigh and exercise goals. Currently about 170lb overweight. 5’6”. 60 years old Have not exercised in years. 5 minutes of walking outside my back is at failure. Tired of feeling unhealthy. Jan 1st. Started. One small goal at a time. Just show up. Monitor and track exercise and calories. So far. 9 days in. 7 days of walking 5 days at or below caloriie goal in the last 9 days. Just simply showing up ! Been using fitbit for years. Great and effective tool. Track and bring behavior into awareness. Now can do something about it .
  • ja2m1n
    ja2m1n Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !

I'm not new to the weight loss journey but ready to dive back in after a lapse. Currently put back on the 20lbs I had lost and would like to lose around 40-50 pounds (F41, 186lbs, 5'4") . I'd love to find a group with a weekly accountability check in. Maybe this is the group? Let me know!
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for support feel free to add. I am looking for motivational support as well! :)
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,451 Member
    Options
    Let's make today count, see if you can post an exercise, mine is yoga.
  • danikat15
    danikat15 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I sent requests to those I could find. Feel free to add me! I'm down 47 lbs and looking to lose at least that more!