over acheiver or under acheiver?

Am I the only one who still try's to stay below the recommended caloric needs? I don't know why but the closer I get even if I'm way off I mentally panic...
Anyone the same way?

Replies

• bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    I'm the exact same way. Although it doesn't help that when I tried to eat more, I gained weight. I guess if it works and if it stays off though, I'm not about to stop eating less than recommended.
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    I made my calorie goal lower than they had originally put it because I felt they just gave me WAY too many calories, even for my weight... I shoot to get as close to my own goal as possible, but I don't freak out if I go a tiny bit over because I know I lowered it and I could still potentially lose if I eat slightly over it from time to time :)

Regina
  • Right I mean I'm a big believer in the fact that we all lose weight differently, so I guess if it's working for me I should keep at what im doing, as long as I remain doing it in a healthy manner
  • Yeah Regina I feel they are giving me a but too much maybe I should lower it just a bit, and learn to relax if I go just a bit over :)
    Thanks ladies
  • I am always under! I'm not saying that is good. just the way it is! my big fear is messing up! ugh.....
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm so bad... if I'm under.... It means there's room for a glass of wine ;)
  • I'm so bad... if I'm under.... It means there's room for a glass of wine ;)

Lol well we're still human for goodness sake lol
  • I am always under! I'm not saying that is good. just the way it is! my big fear is messing up! ugh.....

Yeah mine too :(
    But were trying and were succeeding, and that's all that matters at the end of the day