anyone want free clothes?

Options
so when i first started my journey i purchased a bunch of work out shorts, and i have 5 pairs that no longer fit me (yay!). they are all XL. i have never worn the teal or yellow ones, and the other three i may have worn once or twice. they are free, i know someone on here will put the to good use. if you are in san diego, you can pick them up, or if you are further, you pay to ship them.

i also will be giving away other items if i cannot sell them on ebay or a consignment store, most of it will be XL, L or 12 or 14.

email me if you want them: meryllbigalbal@gmail.com

263yek0.jpg

Replies

• ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in the xl items.. I'm all the way in NY, but wouldn't mind paying the shipping... I have virtually NO workout clothes....
  • gash200
    Options
    Someone was on here yesterday asking for 12-14 size clothes because she couldn't afford to buy new ones.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I love those gray/yellow shorts! But I have a pair of XL shorts and I have to roll them 3 times in order for them to fit, so I'm afraid they're too big :(
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm trying to find the woman who needed the clothes. She truly needs them and I would love to find her post so I can give you her name. I should have commented on it. I will keep trying to locate her.
  • Timkerbelle
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I love to see someone being so kind and generous! Made me smile :)
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I think there should be a MFP clothing swap!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Awesome Idea I didn't know it was OK to give them away on here ;) that is great to know since I can't wait to get rid of my clothes lol I am so ready to get smaller sizes !! and I agree there should defintly be a clothing swap !
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    fudge, im still to big :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!