Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Can’t see new friends

Toneitup_jess
Toneitup_jess Posts: 26 Member
Hi,
I can’t see my recently added friends on my news feed. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have tried the app, chrome and safari. I have logged out and back in. It hasn’t solved the problem. Thank you

Answers

• Fear_The_Turtle
    Fear_The_Turtle Posts: 107 Member
    I can't see new friends either. And I can see posts from people who are not my friends, and they can still see my posts. It's ridiculous.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,396 Member
    I cant' see all the logs on my newsfeed of my last 6 friends added , so I suppose there is a moment since this started in december
    I need to check daily on their profiles to see
    They also can see me
    And even if I wrote on their profile I do not think they get the email notification for this
  • Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    This is still a problem. This bug is discouraging new people at a time during the year that so many people need feedback. The community feature is one of the best things about this website and with all the changes, they've ruined it.
  • rfordie10
    rfordie10 Posts: 6 Member
    I am having the same issue. I can not see anyone I added on my timeline.
This discussion has been closed.