Whats the most people have lost with this app?

Options
jennileepreece
jennileepreece Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2022 in Success Stories
Hi I have some holiday lbs to lose but I'd really like to lose about 30 but if I lose 10 or 15 I'd be happy
Tagged:

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    There are people here who've lost hundreds of Lbs. Myself, I lost 40ish Lbs from late 2012 through the spring of 2013.
  • positivelythiner
    positivelythiner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you make the logging of your info a priority and do it consistently, you will see changes. I need to plan so I find if I fill out all three meals and snack in the morning, then there is no deciding between this and that. I can see all my numbers and if I need to I can alter through out the day.
  • Rodeema
    Rodeema Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you make the logging of your info a priority and do it consistently, you will see changes. I need to plan so I find if I fill out all three meals and snack in the morning, then there is no deciding between this and that. I can see all my numbers and if I need to I can alter through out the day.

Yes, this. I follow exactly this same thing.

• mtins71
    mtins71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Male 70 NS. Between June 1, 2018 and Sept 2019 I lost 145 pounds (315 lbs to 170 lbs) and have maintained new weight (+/- 3 lbs) to current date (1,321 consecutive days logging into MFP). I am getting ready to go back onto a new weight loss regimen with the goal of getting down -15 more pounds to get to a final target weight goal of 155 pounds within 90 days.
  • copetj08
    copetj08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I believe I have lost about 100 ib through mfp. My starting weight was about 260 and I am down to about 160ib. Credit this app with my success. Being able to track what I eat and read articles about healthy choices are super helpful for me. I hope you find success with this as well!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 and I never restricted anything.
  • willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I won't say it is all due to My Fitness Pal, but I lost 62 pounds.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    I'm on the less impressive end of the loss magnitude range: I lost 50+ pounds back in 2015-16 by calorie counting, most of that while using MFP, have stayed at a healthy weight since.

The loss was at age 59-60, while hypothyroid (properly medicated for it), menopausal, without significantly changing my exercise routine, nor changing the range of foods I eat or the schedule on which I eat them across the day. (I changed portion sizes, proportions of various foods in my meals, and frequency of some calorie-dense foods. There are probably a few things whose frequency has gone to zero, but only because I don't enjoy them enough to want to fit them in - I can't think of any examples offhand.)

I'm age 66 now, 5'5", somewhere mid-120s pounds (exactly where varies by day, of course - 128 this morning).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!