Challenge me :P

Options
Hey guys,

Up to another challenge??? I loved that so many of you were keeping up with our mini challenge therefore I decided to do a new challenge which will be longer at this time since one week went really fast. What you guys think if we make it 1 week longer and workout for 2 weeks at this time while watching what we eat.

Rules:

Try to workout at least 60 min a day any type of exercise (walk on your rest day)

Eat at least 1-2 fruit and 1-2 vegetable a day.

Drink 64 oz of water and at this time contain also 2 cups of green tea while eating your lunch+dinner.

We are still avoiding sugar and candy so try to come up with some healthy snack such as eating fruits instead when carving or vegetables with home made dipping sauce.

I will be still posting recipes so you can have some idea and cook some healthy meal in case you need help regarding what to eat.

Last but not least :) make sure you comment shortly under this post how you did on your actual day and support others !

Lets rock this challenge MFP friends!

Starting from Monday (September 19th- October 3rd)

ps: I almost forgot, we do not measure our self, because I don't want anyone feel bad about if someone doesn't loose as much weight as the others so just lets avoid the scale for 2 weeks and make our self a surprise when we stand on it again in 2 weeks :))

Cheers,

Don't forget to add me so we can track each an other !

Replies