New Zealand Christchurch fabulous and 50s but needs some tweaking

Options
cartooncath
cartooncath Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2022 in Getting Started
Hello. Got some serious curves going on which I try not beat myself up to much about. Am 5.5 and a half (lol) and 97.7 kg. I was at 109kg and got back to 86kg two years ago but have been climbing in these couple covid and crazy years. I am sitting at 97kg and need to get focused again. I dont actually know what weight I want to be but when I get there I will know when I start loving my look again. I currently wear a size 20 nz top and only 16 or 14 nz Jeans and I dont wear my clothes tight. I imagine wearing a size 16 top would be delightful and my long term goal before I reassess. However would be happy to have small goals of 5kg at a time until I get there. I do not live a sedentary life, more a whirl wind and always diying or moving with chores, actually I struggle to sit for any period unless I have a wine in my hand. I love far too much lovely types of cheese and pinor noir wine and my portions are too big. So decided it's time to rethink things and get a bit healthier. I have been here before and back again and would love some people I jell with to be on a journey together to celebrate and motivate each other to acheive bite size goals until we hit the home run especially on the days when life seems hard and the journey seems to be taking forever. So hello all ! May we be fabulously successful at achieving our dreams xo

Replies

• sammcc2
    sammcc2 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am from Wellington originally and now living in Australia. I feel you about the Covid curves as they have definitely claimed me. I am nearly at a quarter of my weight loss goal.
    Onwards and downwards šŸ˜œšŸ˜‡
  • cartooncath
    cartooncath Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sammcc2. Hey we did it once, we can do it again.....well that's my theory and sticking to it lol