Protein Shakes Cravings

Options
Has anyone had cravings for a protein shake? I have been craving them lately. I always have one at breakfast and have been adding one at night before bed. Atleast I don't crave junk food anymore!!

Replies

• SerenityJA
    Options
    Healthy cravingz r the best!
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have been lately. I usually only drink them after a workout, though will occassionaly drink one at night if I'm low on calories and/or protein for the day. But the last week or so I've been craving them sporatically. Icy cold chocolately goodness :)
  • aab2011
    Options
    What kind do you use?? Sometimes I feel like it would be easier to have a shake then worry about eating, especially with a 7 month old.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    What kind do you use?? Sometimes I feel like it would be easier to have a shake then worry about eating, especially with a 7 month old.

The only ones I've had are the Premier Nutrition ones. They are ready to drink (which the thought of grossed me out at first, but with four kids I didn't want to be messing with a blender every day either...then they'd all be harrassing me for smoothies. LOL) Costco has a really good price on them. They taste like Slimfast - which is what I drank just about every morning of high school for breakfast back in the day. :tongue:
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Glad I am not the only one !! I have been drinking Shakeology for 2 months now and I am always craving one especially on the days I have banana's in the house just seeing a banana makes me want a banana peanut butter chocolate shake !! mmm!! and I have been splitting my breakfast one in half with my husband in the mornings to leave me room for one at night after my workouts :) I am never sore its awesome !
  • aj41568
    Options
    I have been drinking Designer Whey strawberry at night and Syntha 6 carmel latte for breakfast.
  • aj41568
    Options
    Glad to see I am not alone. I have never craved anything healthy my whole life...lol I must finally be doing something right.
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I try to only have 1 a day because the way I make them, 2 scoops with milk and pb, is not that low cal and I'd like to fit some real meals in! lol. But the new flavour I got is so great it's just like having a chocolate milkshake