A great NSV!!!

Options
So my dinner at the restaurant went well!! I had a boneless, skinless chicken breast (I only ate half) and a cup of mixed fresh fruit. And if I wasn't proud enough of myself, the owner brought me a free homemade banana cream pie (my all time fav)!!! I pushed it aside and didn't even have ONE bite. So I wouldn't have to look at it, my grandpa and uncle at it for me!! What a milestone for me!! Very happy tonight!

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thats REALLY hard. Its hard for me to do stuff like that too, I have a food cart that serves big hamburgers and tasty sausages, chicken wings... lots of VERY BAD FOR ME FOOD. I hardly eat any of this stuff anymore, because I have gotten better at bringing food to work...

Its so hard though! Great job! I wouldn't have been able to not eat ANY pie!!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    my guess... Shari's?
  • kassied09
    Options
    Yay! Way to go :D MFP is so proud. Lol
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Oh girl it was SOOOOOO hard to pass it up. AND considering I had so many calories left to eat today, I COULD have, but wanted to be healthier......:)
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Let's hear it for Gramps and Unc!
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! It is actions like those that will help you become the best you can be.
  • Kickinthehabit
    Options
    Nicely done. : )
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job! It always feels great to be in control of our selves.