Itty bitty running NSV

I ran a quarter of a mile without stopping! And I didn't die! I walked another quarter, and then ran the next! I just started running three weeks ago, this is huge for me. I'm feeling like the top of the world right now :)

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Great job! All journeys start with a single step (and a single 0.5 mile)! You rock and should be proud of yourself!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    Great job! That's so awesome!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    great job! \o/
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    In the past, my running was limited to 1.5 minute spurts, with the rare 2 minutes that killed me. Doing a full 3 minute quarter mile feels like such an accomplishment. Yay!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Thats awesome!!! I was exactly where you are this time last year and now I run half marathons. Keep it up!!
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Hey! Congrats on your running ;-]
    Jac :flowerforyou:
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    That is quite the accomplishment you should be proud of yourself.. Good job on pushing yourself.. As I too am trying to get back to running like I used to, so I know how hard it is.. Good Job!!
  • Tonilynn70
    Tonilynn70 Posts: 59 Member
    That is AWESOME!!!

Isn't it amazing when you accomplish something you never thought you could? You should be very proud!!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 698 Member
    Nice NSV
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!