Friends?

Options

Replies

• AIP4ever
    AIP4ever Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I am in my 50's and I have 150 pounds to lose. I am very motivated and I have started to see success. I have lost 15 lbs and I am still determined to better myself. I would love to meet more people here for daily inspiration, motivation, and for comparison of diaries and approaches. So far I feel lonely here and out of my comfortzone.
  • timetokicksome
    timetokicksome Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yes anyone wanting to do this please feel free to add me as well. I am looking to refresh my friends group since joining back again! :)
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking to restart back :) could use all the support
  • ruthieg68527
    ruthieg68527 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Starting over (again :# ) and would love to have some friends to actively support each other!
  • nittyj5403
    nittyj5403 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm very overweight, about 300lb (133kg) and am slowly dying so have decided to take my life back.

5 days in and no alcohol, made my food goals each days and my fitness goals.

Feeling very alone as everyone else in the house is eating, drinking and expecting me to cook for them.
  • AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    I put on 15lbs since the school year started in August. I desperately need to get back on track.
  • ericdykstra95
    ericdykstra95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me as well! I'm off to a strong 2022, but I'll need help to maintain the momentum!
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Not new to this but in need of some motivation to get to(or very close to my goal by July 2022). Have lost 53 lbs so far. Need another 20-25 to go!
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Because your account is private, I do not have the option to add you. Please feel free to add me. Anyone else as well. No such thing as too much motivation or support
  • gingersnaps1976
    gingersnaps1976 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can’t figure out how to add you since your account is private, but please add me I’m also looking for friends as I’m starting over.
  • Flame_Grilled
    Flame_Grilled Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    By all means add me, I’ve not been able to workout how to add friends through the app.
  • ValSol__No96
    ValSol__No96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how to add friends yet but I need them! Please feel free to add me. Anyone is welcome too.
  • Yummy_Crumbs
    Yummy_Crumbs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey babe, feel free to add me!! I'm here for the long haul :)
  • nic0520
    nic0520 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have struggled with my weight for years, tried it all- WW, low cal, keto (which I lost the most but it is not sustainable for me) I am back again after getting on the scale and seeing 240- my heaviest in over a year. This time I am trying intermittent fasting and making sure my calorie intake is not too high. I am a notorious non-follow-through person so I need all the motivation and support I can get! Good luck to everyone! We can do it!
  • floceist
    floceist Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tmetoyer123
    tmetoyer123 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well!!!
  • foreverkat18
    foreverkat18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need motivation and friends as well.
  • MamaNessa228
    MamaNessa228 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me