Hitting calorie goals, but gaining??

Options
Hi I have gone up in weight the last 2 days, but I have hit my calorie goal or been under it since I've started. At first it was amazing, losing but now I've gained the last 2 days. A total of about 1.5 lbs. Feeling sad and frustrated....any tips? I have also been hitting 10,000 steps.

Replies

• Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    x9zy99vvirrc.jpg
    zo569zvcbdv4.jpg
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,126 Member
    Options
    2 days is absolutely nothing in weight loss or gain terms. Weight naturally fluctuates daily. It would be water retention from exercise, stress, hormones,etc.
    You need to be more patient and look at your long term weight trend (at least 4 weeks or one full monthly cycle).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is about long term trends...it isn't a linear process. Your weight is comprised of more than just fat. Your body is comprised of around 55-65% water and that fluctuates and those fluctuations show up on a scale. You also will always have variable degrees of inherent waste in your system. You can't get wrapped up in day to day minutia...weight management is a long term trend. This is what it looks like plotted on a graph...for everyone.

Weight-Loss-Reality-Feature-1024x538.png

The red line is the important one...

• sukhikaila334
    sukhikaila334 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!