NEED FRIENDS TO STAY STRONG!!

Options
Hiyeee - it’s 2022 and I’d like to get these LBS off for good! But It would be nice to do this with some friends. I know I could do it on my own but it would be nice to have some friendly motivation to keep US moving forward! Let’s DO THIS!!!

Replies

• AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m needing to lose 15lbs and plan on logging daily and supporting my friends 💪
  • tamarasmith23
    tamarasmith23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to add friends lol but maybe we can help support each other. I’m starting all over again!
  • prestonpaigeme
    prestonpaigeme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down that sounds great can help motivate each other.
  • echris333
    echris333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im in! Add me! I need to lose 10 lbs and I keep cheating without accountability.
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude. Add me! 😊
  • Mike_E81
    Mike_E81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • stacyann070779
    stacyann070779 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • bt81047099
    bt81047099 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm also trying to get these pounds off and In need of some friends to help motivate me.
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Just starting to get consistent again and always up for adding new friends. Feel free to add.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    One really great way to get a lot of support and help with commitment is to join a team. One that is fantastic is the Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group. There are 5 teams, each small enough that you really get to know your teammates. There are weekly weigh-ins to keep on track, lots of encouragement if you hit bumps in the road (as you will!) and some terrific people who are there with you. The full group has fun challenges to work on specific things (tracking, exercise, water, planning and commitment, etc.) and everyone is there to help make your weight loss and health growth work.

If you are interested, first go check out the group. Snoop around on the team chat threads (under Discussions), and then go ahead and sign up if it looks like it might work for you. If one team in particular looks like it fits your personality well, be sure to request that one. Of course, you can always change teams later to try something new. We're easy, flexible, and it really works.

Here is the home page for the group:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

If you want to sign up, there is a thread right there under Announcements:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10854608/registration-for-new-members-february-2022#latest

Hope to see you there!
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just rejoined and logging daily. Would be nice to have some more active friends.
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Me too, feel free to add!