Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• BubbaMob100
    BubbaMob100 Posts: 7 Member
    Back after thinking I had it figured out. My nutrition got worse after leaving and my progress stalled. Back at it and moving again, I’m am pretty active on here, so feel free to add me.
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Hi, I'm a 50 yo man who has put on a bit of weight in the last 6 months (nearly 40 lbs!) and have lost most of my fitness level. I want to get this back, which will also mean I need to loose some weight as I like to run and cycle; my 50 yer old knees are happier not carrying around my excess weight. In it for the long haul, so its all about healthy eating, and finding an exercise and food regime that I can sustain permanently. Always looking for similar minded people too motivate each other, so feel free to add me.

Just joined the same 50 y.o. club. Stay with it!! I've added you.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Hi, I'm a 50 yo man who has put on a bit of weight in the last 6 months (nearly 40 lbs!) and have lost most of my fitness level. I want to get this back, which will also mean I need to loose some weight as I like to run and cycle; my 50 yer old knees are happier not carrying around my excess weight. In it for the long haul, so its all about healthy eating, and finding an exercise and food regime that I can sustain permanently. Always looking for similar minded people too motivate each other, so feel free to add me.

Just joined the same 50 y.o. club. Stay with it!! I've added you.

Also in the 50 years young club. You got this brother.
  • yarniedeboer05
    yarniedeboer05 Posts: 1 Member
    Thought I’d join the community to try to help motivate other and to seek motivation when it waivers 😊.
  • Hi everyone. Here to lose 10-15lbs. I do need support but I'm also willing to give it as well. I do work a lot so its hard to make time to workout.
    I will try to put my photo up on my profile once I figure out how to do that.
    Have a good day. I hope to hear from you all. Thank you.
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Please add me! Always love more fit friends 💪🏼 ☺️
  • rycksdottir
    rycksdottir Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm new and could use some supportive friends.❤
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Back to it,had some time away,feel free to add me,need some supportive friends 👍
  • Back on the grind. Much easier with support, feel free to add (especially if yr low carb or UK based!) <3
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Please add me up! Would love to have more active friends to keep each other accountable. :blush:
  • adelevwood
    adelevwood Posts: 3 Member
    Please add! Back again daily. Happy to support others 🙂
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hello please add me if I haven’t added you first :D been around for years and years xx
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 234 Member
    Hey feel free to add me 😁 I'm from Glasgow, Scotland and I've been using this place for years so need some new blood on my timeline.
  • AbbyIrene88
    AbbyIrene88 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! Looking for people to help encourage each other on our journey!! ☺️
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    I need to make '22 for year for me... I'd be glad of any friendly people to join me on my journey.

I have 33kg to lose and it's my goal to do that by the end of this year so I'll be here for a while.

If you're on a weight loss journey, and you're active on here feel free to add me...
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 181 Member
    Hi. I’m Jake. I’m a MFP OG. Add me as I could use some new friends for this next chapter.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    I would like some more friends! Feel free to add :)
  • Hi everyone. I'm still in search for some encouraging and supportive friends. Please feel free to add me. Thank you.
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Hi all, just came back to MFP. Second time here. It's been a while. so looking to make new active supportive friends 😊