Goal Measurements ??

I am sorry if this has already been discussed I am just wondering do others set goal measurements ?? So far I have set a goal weight but the last time I was that weight I was 18 and I didn't excerise at all. I would love to be a size 9 or smaller and be fit and healthy !!

What are your goal measurements if you have any set ?? How tall are you ?? Or could you tell me your measurements/height ... I know everyone is different but I dont even know my body shape nor if I am big boned or small boned ... how do I figure all that out ?? I am super clueless !

Thanks for reading !!

Replies

• VeggieZi
    VeggieZi Posts: 10 Member
    I don't really have goal measurements...I'd be very happy if I could go back to be a size 40(EU) in jeans...lower would be even great but for now I'm going with 40!
    I think when you reach your goal weight, your body type will adjust to it the best it can!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    I am sorry if this has already been discussed I am just wondering do others set goal measurements ?? So far I have set a goal weight but the last time I was that weight I was 18 and I didn't excerise at all. I would love to be a size 9 or smaller and be fit and healthy !!

What are your goal measurements if you have any set ?? How tall are you ?? Or could you tell me your measurements/height ... I know everyone is different but I dont even know my body shape nor if I am big boned or small boned ... how do I figure all that out ?? I am super clueless !

Thanks for reading !!

I have not got any goal measurements set as yet, but am keen to find out it others and do and what they are.

Clothing is weird though... if you exercise you're usually smaller sizes than if you don't.
    For example, in yr 11 when I weighed 70 kilos I was a L (when I ate junk and did not exercise), but now I am 85 kilos and exercise and eat healthier and I am in S (shirts at least).
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    I don't think clothing sizes are that relevant due to fluctuations but I guess my goal is always to fit into a UK 6-8.

Measurements (again, not a big measurer but thinking back to a time when I was happier with my weight)
    Waist - 24-25
    Hips - 34-36
    Bust - 28-30, B-C cup

I'm only 5'1" but I suspect at least a medium, if not a large, frame. You can figure it out by wrist size I think but I don't know how to do it accurately. I'm somewhere between pear shaped and hour glass and, again, you can find out your shape on the internet somewhere.

Current measurements (I think, I'm not really that sure)
    UK 8-10
    Waist - 26-27
    Hips - 38
    Bust - 30, DD cup
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    My goals as far as measurements would be...

Waist, 24
    Hips, 34

but currently I am...

Waist, 27.4
    Hips, 40.7

...so I don't know how possible my goal is, but I'm still going to try! I at least want to get back to where I was two years ago and fit in my size 4 jeans.

I'm 5'4" and did measurements with my wrist and elbow, which said my frame size is very slightly over small.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    I have a goal size, but i dont know what the measurements for the size are..
    I guess i'l know when iv reach my goal when i can buy clothes that size that fit me.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    I remember YEARS ago the measuresments to strive for were 36 bust, 24 waist, and 36 hips. even top and bottom number with definition in the middle. At 40 years old and being well overweight all of my life, I am not concerned about numbers on the scale or on a tape measure. It is just a matter of keeping the numbers at the dr office in the healthy range and feeling better about myself.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    I remember YEARS ago the measuresments to strive for were 36 bust, 24 waist, and 36 hips. even top and bottom number with definition in the middle. At 40 years old and being well overweight all of my life, I am not concerned about numbers on the scale or on a tape measure. It is just a matter of keeping the numbers at the dr office in the healthy range and feeling better about myself.

You shouldn't give up at 40!!
    Its not like you hit 40 and its the end of the world..
    At the end of the day 40 is suppose to be the age you reach half your life..
    You still have another 40 years to go!
    i wouldnt give up on trying to look hot just yet!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    No goal mesurments but i would LOVE to fit into a size 5 jeans again! I tried on a pair of size 8 reg skinny jeans i put in a goodwill box awhile ago and they fit :happy: I'm 5"4 and weigh 143 right now so would probably have to be 135 to fit into 5's again :sad:
  • No goal mesurments but i would LOVE to fit into a size 5 jeans again! I tried on a pair of size 8 reg skinny jeans i put in a goodwill box awhile ago and they fit :happy: I'm 5"4 and weigh 143 right now so would probably have to be 135 to fit into 5's again :sad:

You look great !! I have never worn anything below a size 7 juniors jeans and that was when I was 18 and 135lbs my weight goal is to get back to 135lbs but I would just love to get a flatter stomach :) I go back and look at your pictures all the time it blows my mind the success you had !! I am loving 30 DS by the way =)
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Right now I want to just get back in my old size 11 jeans , but I'd love to be 36-24-36 right now I'm 42-38-46 at 5foot2