That's a size WHAT shirt?!?!

Options
Hey all,

so I started my new job today and was like "yeah I need at least a large," they came out with a small and i just looked at them like they were crazy...
so i tried it on, thinking how awkward it would be to say that i need a larger size.... IT FIT! A SMALL SHIRT FITS and is actually kinda big! Considering I was a size XXL/18-20 not too long ago, that's awesome!!
But considering I still have so much more to lose what size am I gonna end up in? Like a 4 or something? LOL :)

Woohoo so happy :)

Replies

• Eleanorjanethinner
    Options
    That's awesome! Very encouraging, but a 12 kg loss is even better 'cos clothing sizes do vary so much.

Keep up the great work!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Very encouraging, but a 12 kg loss is even better 'cos clothing sizes do vary so much.

Keep up the great work!

True but I decided to go clothes shopping after work and tried on all Small shirts and they fit :D

I don't get it though, 15 kilos lighter than this... back when I did no exercise and ate crap I was at least a Large.. :S
  • eggmcg
    Options
    Well done! Can't beat the feeling that wearing a smaller size than you expected feels :smile:
  • melhort
    Options
    Great NSV!! Congrats :)
  • woo1324
    woo1324 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well done dropping a size always feels like a bit of a trophy thing for me
  • alisha17m
    alisha17m Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's the best feeling - Awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

Keep up the great work!

True but I decided to go clothes shopping after work and tried on all Small shirts and they fit :D

I don't get it though, 15 kilos lighter than this... back when I did no exercise and ate crap I was at least a Large.. :S

that's true for me too - I am a really comfy US 12 right now at 180 (actually 177 as of yesterday, yeah!) but back at 145 which was over THIRTY pounds lighter I was squeezing into a size 8. I've decided its 2 things, one is that working out dramatically changes the shape of your body and the other is that having been really overweight dramatically changes the shape of your body. My lower thighs are incredibly lean now (not the upper ones) but I'm struggling with my belly and a bit of torso fat still and if you'd asked me 5 years ago I would have told you I never hold much weight on my top half.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    yay! congrats to you!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Happy day :-) Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!