Looking for new people for my friends list

Options
I try to have an active/fun friends list for games, ect.

Been on MFP For... Over a decade? Lots of good times.

Weight lost, weight gained, weight lost again.

I'm just as motivated to have a good time as I am to lose the covid weight :wink:

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Become friends with this woman. You will not regret it. She is fun, funny and caring. Who would not want a little more of that in their life?

DO IT NOW! :smile:
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I am active on my profile page as well as some forum threads and a group. Have you joined any groups?
  • rl345
    rl345 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    im just back on here after a bit of time away, wa on here around 8 years ago. sent you a request, always up for fun and games
  • grimtimmer
    grimtimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! I know the feeling…You’re on top of your game for a while, then off, then back again. It’s great to know here, on MFP, you’re not alone!👍
  • anshuman9373
    anshuman9373 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have installed un installed this app so many times. Hopefully I will stick to it this time. You can add me..
    I try to have an active/fun friends list for games, ect.

Been on MFP For... Over a decade? Lots of good times.

Weight lost, weight gained, weight lost again.

I'm just as motivated to have a good time as I am to lose the covid weight :wink:

• capamericaag2188
    capamericaag2188 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey guys hope all is well trying mfp again lol last one went haywire I lost it all . But hey just looking to start getting serious abou shifting unwanted bodyfat and lean the *kitten* up 💪💪☺️