Looking for an accountability partner

Options
Hello, I am struggling to lose this quarantine weight or even get started. I am now work from home (WFH) and I don't move around/workout as much as I was used to. I have all the at-home equipment and a gym membership, but I am just not motivated. Last time I was successful I had a partner but that was a long time ago. I am looking to lose about 50 lbs and at least 30lbs by May 5th. So I am looking for a partner to be just as aggressive as myself. The first 10lbs is of course bloat. Anyone interested - looking for weekly weigh-ins :).

Replies

• cobber01
    cobber01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, that'd be great to do weekly check ins. I too want to loose 30 lbs by May. And yes, the first 10 lbs is bloat for me too ;)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I love at home workouts! I do get a bit of anxiety to go to the gym. The best way is to just make a plan and stick to it. If you need some ideas, just ask.
  • Elf089
    Elf089 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im currently starting doing work outs at home as i dont go anywhere other then work and home, and id love a weekly weigh in buddy for some extra motivation.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day and use a weight trending app to smooth out the fluctuations. Libra for android, happy scale for iPhone.