Beach Body-ers

Options

Replies

• Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 of P90X Classic this morning. Over the past 6 months I did the original Power 90, and Power 90 Master Series. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do after this round of P90X (maybe another round right away) but I pre-ordered P90X2 the other day, so that will be one of my options.
  • drsteph01
    Options
    I have been doing Ten Minute Trainer since early July. I am going to do it for another three weeks and then switch to Slim in Six. I just sent in my Coach application today. I plan on adding other programs in the future. Definitely hooked on working out at home. I have also started running more. Just did my first 10k and I finished in just under an hour.

Thanks for starting this post. Hope everyone has a great week. My Monday was rough. Tomorrow will be better!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    *Deep breath* I am on my 6th round of Insanity, my third of Asylum, and my fourth of P90X. And yes, i mean them all three...every day.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Ten Minute Trainer since early July. I am going to do it for another three weeks and then switch to Slim in Six. I just sent in my Coach application today. I plan on adding other programs in the future. Definitely hooked on working out at home. I have also started running more. Just did my first 10k and I finished in just under an hour.

Thanks for starting this post. Hope everyone has a great week. My Monday was rough. Tomorrow will be better!

Who's your sponsor?
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've done one round of Brazil Butt Lift (which I did not do justice), one and a half rounds of Turbo Jam, and I literally started Hip Hop Abs yesterday. I had intended to do two rounds of TJ, but I finally got Hip Hop Abs from my library (I was on the waiting list since May) and I couldn't resist starting it right away. I intend to do TJ Fat Burning Elite after HHA and to buy Turbo Fire to start in January.

I did a little bit of Hip Hop Abs and was thinking of re-adding it on my recovery week =)

Keep pushing play!
    Tiffany
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I am a P90X, Insanity and Asylum grad. Currently I am doing a P90X cardio at the gym hybrid!

Woohoo! check you out girl friend! LOL

Keep up the great work and KPP!
    ~Tiffany
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    *Deep breath* I am on my 6th round of Insanity, my third of Asylum, and my fourth of P90X. And yes, i mean them all three...every day.

Damn! Check you out LOL that is AWESOME!

Keep up the great work!
    and KPP
    ~Tiffany
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I start week 4 of Insanity today. Has been fun. After I am finished with Insanity I am going to go through P90x. Turbofire is next up for the wife.

Week 4?! That's great! How are you liking the workouts so far? P90X is my drug LOL but I am loving the hybrid!

I have also heard GREAT things about TF! So tell your wife good luck!

Keep digging deep!
    ~Tiffany
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I started week 3 of P90X Classic this morning. Over the past 6 months I did the original Power 90, and Power 90 Master Series. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do after this round of P90X (maybe another round right away) but I pre-ordered P90X2 the other day, so that will be one of my options.

That is awesome! Check you out! LOL My husband and I may do a different hybrid with P90X/Insanity/OoO's maybe?? Not sure yet, but there are a bunch of us starting P90X2 in January at the same time! Game?

KPP
    ~Tiffany
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options

Woo hoo! Congrats on becoming a coach! Also, i have been wondering about 10 minute trainer since I know a lot of people who just "don't have the time" to do the full Power 90 or P90X. How do you like it?

Keep pushing play!
    Tiffany
  • Chydi
    Chydi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    TurboFire - day 1 - today!
  • jbudge1
    jbudge1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I start week 4 of Insanity today. Has been fun. After I am finished with Insanity I am going to go through P90x. Turbofire is next up for the wife.

Week 4?! That's great! How are you liking the workouts so far? P90X is my drug LOL but I am loving the hybrid!

I have also heard GREAT things about TF! So tell your wife good luck!

Keep digging deep!
    ~Tiffany

Workouts are great. I really dig Insanity, I actually look forward to it everyday. I have never sweated so much in my life. The HIIT training really works. It has improved my running quite a bit as well and I was running over 3 miles a day as it was.

Remember Shaun T doesn't want to hurt you, he just wants to make you better.
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    TurboFire - day 1 - today!

Woo hoo! How was it???

Keep pushing play!!!

~Tiffany
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm looking to try a beachbody product next so I'm interested in what everyone is doing.

I'm in Day 70 of Surpeme 90 Day and am thinking of trying Chalean Extreme next as it seems similar to what I've been doing. Or maybe TF...still deciding!
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Dunno how I missed this thread... :)

See signature for completed BB programs. My wife has done Power 90, P90X Lean with me, took a break and now doing ChaLean Extreme.

Good luck to everyone!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbofire today. I had started insanity at school, but I like turbofire better. I will probably incorporate some insanity into turbofire though and see how that goes.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I just think turbo fire is more fun. I have a martial arts background so it appeals to me more than insanity. Never been a fan of jumping jacks, push ups ect.
    I have a friend doing p90x again. He likes it. I wonder if he will get p90x2
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    Bump! I'm looking to try a beachbody product next so I'm interested in what everyone is doing.

I'm in Day 70 of Surpeme 90 Day and am thinking of trying Chalean Extreme next as it seems similar to what I've been doing. Or maybe TF...still deciding!

I have heard great things about CLX! As well as Turbo Fire. I believe CLX is more concentrated on carido/muscle build whereas TF is more cardio =)

I would love to help!

Keep up the great work
    ~Tiffany
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I just started Turbofire today. I had started insanity at school, but I like turbofire better. I will probably incorporate some insanity into turbofire though and see how that goes.

I know a bunch of people who have done a TF/Insanity or TF/CLX hybrid =)

That is awesome! How did you like the workout so far?

~Tiffany
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X, P90X+, Insanity, ChaLean Extreme and am just finishing up Asylum. Next up will be a CLX/Asylum hybrid.

DAMN! You go girl! I am debating on what to do for the 60 days after this round and before P90X2! Some sort of hybrid. I have heard awesome things about CLX, Asylum, and P90X+ =) I am looking into some One on Ones too! I hear the Fountain of Youth Yoga is only 45 min long and a little more intense, so that is def on my list =)

You think you might go for P90x2? lol

I preordered P90X2, so I'd venture a guess that it's on the agenda for a January start.