I REALLY Messed Up Today

2»

Replies

• foxsr295
    foxsr295 Posts: 21 Member
    I find that if I look at the week as a whole rather then day to day, then I see a better picture of how I'm eatting. Don't beat yourself up over one day. Just get back on track

Thank you. I am back on track.
  • foxsr295
    Well it happens . . rest assured tomorrow is a new day!:flowerforyou:

My 'tomorrow' was much better!
  • foxsr295
    Forgive yourself and move on..... We all have days like that.

I am forgiven. :happy:
  • foxsr295
    I go through these phases where I just lack the motivation to do the right thing and really stick at it. At times like that I try to just force myself to do the right thing - I always stuff it up, but the good thing I have found it that I am motivated more than I am stuffing it up so overall I am still losing weight and getting healthier.

My tip would be to schedule in a couple of days food and exercise and just force yourself to stick to it, just keep telling youself its only a few days, then at the end of those days you'll hopefully feel proud of yourself for getting back on track and hopefully that will kick your motivation back into gear!!

I am starting Curves in October when my insurance kicks in. I think I am back on track, but I will keep your suggestions ready. Thank you.
  • jah1078
    jah1078 Posts: 8 Member
    It is important to not let 1 bad decision turn into 2, 3 and 4 bad decisions. It was 1 sandwich. Who cares. However, if you justify the next bad decision by saying "well, I already messed up today", then that's how the snowball turns into an avalanche. Keep up the good work. You can't move forward by looking behind you.
  • foxsr295
    It is important to not let 1 bad decision turn into 2, 3 and 4 bad decisions. It was 1 sandwich. Who cares. However, if you justify the next bad decision by saying "well, I already messed up today", then that's how the snowball turns into an avalanche. Keep up the good work. You can't move forward by looking behind you.

I am impressed with YOU! 90 pounds!!! Awesome! That evening I had fish without breading and a salad. Today has been great and I have made my lunch for tomorrow. Thank you for your wisdom.

Diane