Hi! Wld like some friends - Day 1 (again) for me!

Options
Hey all,

I've been on-again-off-again with MFP, and today I'd like to come back and STAY back. Of course when I stay on track, I look better and feel better. Gotta stay on that wagon!

And i'd love some motivational friends to help!

I'm 28, from NJ, trying to lose 15 lbs; my picture was back when I was at my goal. Look how motivated I look! I need to get back there! I love running, and also using Nike Training Club for many of my workouts.

Thanks!
C

Replies

• meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACK TO MFP!!!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. Welcome back!
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    Hi, there are lots of ppl here that are young & active. I'm older & not as active, mainly walk. Plus we live on a small farm, I raise a small herd of dairy goats I take care of. We use the goat's milk for personal use. It is so much healthier than cow's milk, let alone store bought. Which we grew up on!!

I am happy for you that you are back to stay. I think you might need to stick around for the maintenance program that is available on the choices. Check that one out when you get down to your goal. I wish you all the encouragement you need & God Bless you.

You know you can do it,
    Eddiegirll

S.W. 234
    C.W. 227
    G.W. 125

(I only accept MFP friends if they are going to give the support back that I give them. Please friend me if you are just as supportive and honest about your journey to being healthy.) Oh, I like this one too! This is so true for me too. I need to borrow this one thanks!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on here EVERY DAY!! I think one of the keys is to log your foods/exercise everyday good or bad! And to have awesome friends here to support you!
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck!!! Add me if you like, I am on daily!!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and ditto to garrettsmommy!
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Another daily poster, and from NJ also. Feel free to add me.

9114468.png
  • Feel free to add me too! I joined in April but didnt really get moving until june.I find that having really motivated friends helps motivate you as well! also like pp said logging everything! even the bad!

good luck and welcome back!
  • NewChristine1483
    NewChristine1483 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    wow - love it!! THANKS EVERYONE!! :)