I can do it and so can you!!

Options
For along time I have been wanting to lose weight but my motivation level was in the dumps! As time went on I feel the weight now in my legs and when I look in the mirror! You would never have known I was a cheerleader or even ran track! But now I want that back I want to be healthy and look into the mirror and just say wow! I know I can do it its been about 2 weeks strong now that's I have been serious about it it may sound like I just started but for me that's wonderful! My older sister told me about this site and I've been on it every since!! I know I WILL do this and you all can to! Joining this site is just the beginning to great happiness and motivation! I'm excited!!

Replies

• tori_yates
    tori_yates Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do it! This site is so helpful and encouraging. Keep that positive attitude and set yourself mini goals to reach. Free free to add me :)
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can do it and you've come to the right place to get it done. Add me if you need more friends.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I LOVE it here and have met some wonderful people who motivate me everyday and I'm postive you will have the same experience and great success! Feel free to add me too :flowerforyou:
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    More than anything, it is about keeping motivated... sounds like you're on the right track! (well, of course it's about making the right food choices but motivation keeps that in check!)
  • MsToniBi
    Options
    Thanks you all for the encouragement!