Less Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,679 Member
    Welcome back @Womona
    Holy smokes you had it bad, 8 days 😔. Take it slow getting back to your normal schedule so you don't have a health relasp.❤
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Jan 1-6 AF
    Jan 7-9 Had wine
    Jan 10- 12 AF
    Jan 13-16 had wine
    Jan 17 - 19 AF
    Jan 20-22 had wine
    Jan 23 AF - 13 AF out of 23
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Last night was my 6th AF night in a row and it was a Saturday night even. Warm lemon water is comforting in the winter.
    @MissMay - that looks good! My favorite kombucha I make is made with green tea and flavored with pink grapefruit.
    @Womona and @globalhiker - I hope you both can get back to your healthy selves soon!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,812 Member
    My usual goal, 16-20 AF days per month.

My schedule pretty much dictates my AF days.
    I will be AF on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for the next few months.

Diary style is how I keep track

Wednesday Jan 19th - 2 drinks. Not planned, but I enjoyed them after crawling home from a very long day.
    Thursday Jan 20th - AF - Skating in the morning before work, so AF tonight : - )
    Planned drinks Friday and Saturday.
    Friday Jan 20th - 2 1/2 drinks (the half was mulled cider with a half shot of spiced rum). Planned drinks Saturday afternoon with a friend.
    Saturday Jan 21st - 2 drinks. Planned AF for Sunday

Rolling total: 12AF days out of 22 days.
  • MissMay
    @globalhiker I used to have the same reaction as you when ANYONE (esp:DH) would say or do something to upset me.
    Then I started thinking, ok they already made me mad, and they are still making me mad, by me getting upset with myself in retaliation.
    The vicious cycle. 😡

Treating ourselves better at that very momet is important.

• MissMay
    AR10at50 wrote: »
    Last night was my 6th AF night in a row and it was a Saturday night even. Warm lemon water is comforting in the winter.
    @MissMay - that looks good! My favorite kombucha I make is made with green tea and flavored with pink grapefruit.
    @Womona and @globalhiker - I hope you both can get back to your healthy selves soon!

WHOA....look who's getting in AF days in a row. Nice job!

Oh the kombucha 😋 watermelon wonder is my go to right now. I also for some odd reason like the one with turmeric in it. Not a fan of ginger anything. I have yet to taste homemade kombucha, yours sounds good.
  • MissMay
    @dawnbgethealthy your lucky to be able to skate. Such a great calorie burning activity. I love doing skaters lunges in some of my BeachBody workouts.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,812 Member
    My usual goal, 16-20 AF days per month.

My schedule pretty much dictates my AF days.
    I will be AF on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for the next few months.

Diary style is how I keep track

Wednesday Jan 19th - 2 drinks. Not planned, but I enjoyed them after crawling home from a very long day.
    Thursday Jan 20th - AF - Skating in the morning before work, so AF tonight : - )
    Planned drinks Friday and Saturday.
    Friday Jan 21st - 2 1/2 drinks (the half was mulled cider with a half shot of spiced rum). Planned drinks Saturday afternoon with a friend.
    Saturday Jan 22nd - 2 drinks. Planned AF for Sunday
    Sunday Jan 23rd - AF - Skating in the morning before work : - )

Rolling total: 13AF days out of 23 days.
  • MissMay
    edited January 2022
    @Turtlemummy oh that sucks! Did you say your DH was away at this time? Hoping you have a mild case and bounce back quickly. Good win win on grabbing the AF beer.👍