Don't know what to name this.

Options
Who is the one person in your life that is your inspiration, supporter and just someone you couldn't live without? And what MFP member is an inspiration to you? I couldn't live with out my bf, he's been so supportive of me and my weight loss. My MFP member that I absolutley adore and think is just an all around amazing person is Carolinamomma3 and tryinghard2012. They have both lost so much and there an amazing inspiration to anyone who has allot to lose. On days I think "I can't do this" I go to their pages and just seeing what they've accomplished makes me want to try even harder.

Replies

• nello105
    Options
    My only inspiration that give me the possibility to think to become another person are:

- my wife Giselda
    - my two little sons Nicole and Francesco.

I love them. I'm making this only for them.
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Person in life: My mama. She's always supportive of everything I do.

MFP friends: BeautyFromPain, pffssas. They're the sweetest women ever and they make me happy every morning when I log on :)
  • kassied09
    Options
    Both my mom and my cousin are pushing me to do this, and doing it with me. It is a great experience sharing things with them everyday.
    As for people on this site- there are too many! Whenever I see someone that lost even 20 pounds I am shocked at what people can do when they achieve it. The ones that are over 100? They have serious willpower and it is VERY inspiring.
  • sammyj321123
    Options
    iv only been on here for 5 wk so not got to know everyone on my friends list yet but their is 1 person who has helped me out alot on MFP recently and that is ampscomm such a brilliant guy and brilliant friend.

im only really getting into shape since having my baby so just for myself really but dont have anyone supporting me or encouraging me but my toddler loves to copy mummy sometimes when im doing exercise which makes it alot more fun, my partner always says im perfect just the way i am but iv bin every shape and size! which either way he is happy with what he has would be nice to be paid a compliment from time to time tho only usually get 1 if im all dressed up to go out , and friends tend to avoid the subject of me loosing all the baby weight so the only time i really hear about weight is on here
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    All my MFP friends are my inspiration! They are fantastic :D

IRL my husband is my #1 cheerleader :)
  • StephW1990
    Options
    I have a few people who inspire me, all close to my heart.
    - My mum who has been there for me through every diet I have attempted and has always helped me
    - My son who is now 5 months, I want to be able to run around with him when he gets that little bit older :)
    - My partner, who has always been there through everything and is helping me to acheive my goal !

Having people who inspire you will ALWAYS give you that extra push ! :)