What do think or know about the weight loss aid xenadrine?

Options
I have read and seen about 5 different advertisements about it, thinking about trying it.

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Well I must admit that when I first started this journey back in December I took xenadrine without the caffine one for a month and I honestly didn't see a weight loss difference after I stopped taking it. I honestly think it doesn't do anything and it's the exercise and diet that has worked. Good luck! :]
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    that it's better to loose the weight w/ out pills. some advice I heard, we didn't gain weight w/ a pill, so let's not try to loose it w/ one. let's adapt a healthy lifestyle that will stick w/ us forever.

oh, and great job on all the weight loss so far.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! One of my co-worker's sister now has heart problems from taking diet pills. They don't even help. Do it the right way by eating healthy and exercising...May take a little longer, but it's the better and sure way to lose weight.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    we didn't gain weight w/ a pill, so let's not try to loose it w/ one. let's adapt a healthy lifestyle that will stick w/ us forever.

**love**
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I guarantee it will lighten your wallet.
  • YeOldeLancer
    Options
    that it's better to loose the weight w/ out pills. some advice I heard, we didn't gain weight w/ a pill, so let's not try to loose it w/ one. let's adapt a healthy lifestyle that will stick w/ us forever.

Most awesome quote in a long time.
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    Don't do it. You do not need pills to loose weight. I have tried everything and lost nothing when taking supplements.

The weight loss supplements industry is a billion dollar industry.

This is a lifestyle change not a diet.

The only way you are going to see the scale move is to monitor what you are eating, eat right, and exercise.

If you want some tips I have learned from mistakes and making adjustments just email me and request the tips.

You can do this and everyone here wants you to succeed but not with quick fixes that could possibly harm your body or organs.

You can do it!

Claire
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I guarantee it will lighten your wallet.
    that's the only thing that you'll gonna lose
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    Those pills are not good for your heart. Now that I am older, nothing works like the real thing; changing my life style, eating habits & moving. I'm taking more vitamins now. Get all the friends on here that will be your support, k?

5' 4"
    S.W. 234 - Sept.5, 2011
    C.W. 227 - Sept.12, 2011
    G.W. 125

If you look anything like your profile picture. You do not need to take a diet aid. Truly, you just need to eat healthy and get exercise.
  • Mark_Winfield
    Mark_Winfield Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Agree with everyone elses posts. Supplements for dieting are not necessary. If you truely monitor everything that goes in and stick to the calorie allowance you will start to loose the pounds and along the way will be better for it, as you will b eating sensibly and exercising.

Good luck and believe that you can and will do it.
  • mariasb
    mariasb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did try that a long time ago and it made me shakey and hyper. I think I have tried everything out there with no results. You can't eat normally, take a pill and lose weight. We have to eat less and move more. I don't know about you, but I am tired of throwing my money out the window and then feeling guilty about it. Have decided to do it the right way. Calories in - calories burned. We can do it!!
  • christina000
    Options
    I took it a long time ago, and it actually seemed to help me. But I think it just gave me the boost I needed before work outs. That being said, I wouldn't go near that stuff anymore. It's too risky.

Now, I take "Stamina" vitamins. They are from the brand Jamieson, and they give me the boost I need before a workout, but they are definitely not unhealthy. But, like anything, take at your own risk.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I used to take Xenadrine before Ephedra was banned and I can attest that it gave me an edge and kept me alert and in a semi-hyper state. My heart rate was slightly elevated which is where the weight loss would occur, from having an elevated heart rate while taking it. Elevated heart rate = higher calorie burn throughout the day. (I think)

I have tried it since they removed ephedra and I dont like the way it makes me feel and noticed no weight loss at all.

I've written it off...junk now that the good stuff is gone.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    A good weight loss aid would be your self control :)
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I sell Xenadrine but don't really recommend it for joe bloggs. I recommend it for body builders or people who are pre competition. I don't take it myself as it makes me too hyper but my husband uses it and it works for him as he uses weights 5 times a week. Supplements should only really be used with professional advice :)
  • AmandaMonique
    Options
    I just started it today, I only ordered one bottle but they recommend cycling for 45 days. So if I like it I'm going to need another
    Bottle because I think one only lasts about 30 days?