Wii Workouts

Options
I'm really interested to know what kind of results you've had from working out with your Wii. And which game do u like best?

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I like the Gold's Gym dance workout, it has enough variety to not be doing the same thing every single day
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    ea sports workout 2 with the heart monitor with it..totallllllly great game x
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When starting out I did the "Biggest Loser Challenge" Which I loved. You can program it however you want. Also, for fun Just Dance 2. Between that and MFP lost 15 pounds.:smile:
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wii Active is really fun and helped me with a 25 lb loss...I hate exercising and it really got me going !!!! Good Luck
  • kristarablue
    Options
    good thread...does anyone know about the zumba???
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    recently got Zumba for wii. i like it a lot. it is very basic and repetative, good for beginners. it is not quite the workout of my regular class, but probably because I have been doing the classes for 2 years! (i was only doing them for fun, ate like crap, so now with mfp and the exercise i am seeing a change)
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options

Zumba is a lot of fun, even on the Wii. I do that game about 4x a week.
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been using wiifit plus for a year now, and i've lost 100+ pounds. I usually excercise for and hour on the wii (strength and yoga) 3 days a week, and strength training (light weights since I just started the strength training) 3 days a week... And some extra times when we play wiifit as a family... :-)
  • leesiegrl
    Options
    I do Wii Fit and Zumba. I love them both. Zumba can be tricky at first, until you get used to how the teach the dance. Wii Fit I try to do most of the cardio activities, the hula hoop ones for the tummy and the strength and yoga ones. There are many for you to chose from and also they can help keep track of weight and BMI which I love also. They also give you tips for losing weight and hints if you are having trouble losing weight.
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

I tried zumba for the wii, but I like it a lot better on xbox kinect... :-D
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I've been doing EA Sports Active for going on 4 weeks now almost everyday. I've lost a couple of pounds and have lost about an inch and a half on my waist and an inch around my hips. But I also supplement it with strength training and crunches every other day.
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thanks so much! I have a Wii and hardly touch it; I've got Wii fit plus, ea active, and zumba. Only used zumba once... Sounds like I should give it a better go.