5 stone + gone in 31 weeks

Options
So I started a calorie deficit 31 weeks ago, drank water, more than I had before each day and I'm now at 73lbs down. Over 33 bags of sugar.

Happy is an understatement, hang in there guys, trust the process, use the App and learn as you go.
Tagged:

Replies

• Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Just this morning I was visualizing my 13 pound (so far) loss as bags of sugar and cubes of butter.
  • jimeaston2
    jimeaston2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's really a shock when you visually see it, well done on your loss, it's great!!
  • nancydriedger
    nancydriedger Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Gym0021
    Gym0021 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Jim. Well done! I have managed to drop 45 Pounds, but, I'm just stuck at the same weight 178><180 no matter what I do I cannot seem to shift it. My TDEE adjustment put me well below the BMR. What combination of foods did you eat and what was your Caloric intake each Day?? Thanks again and well done.
  • jimeaston2
    Options
    Gym0021 wrote: »
    Jim. Well done! I have managed to drop 45 Pounds, but, I'm just stuck at the same weight 178><180 no matter what I do I cannot seem to shift it. My TDEE adjustment put me well below the BMR. What combination of foods did you eat and what was your Caloric intake each Day?? Thanks again and well done.

Thanks for the comment, I checked my TDEE and I was 2657, so settled on 1850 a day, so 807 deficit, it has worked well for me and I'm slightly increasing calories to 2069 now as my TDEE is increasing due to being slightly more active
  • jimeaston2
    Options
    Way to go! Just this morning I was visualizing my 13 pound (so far) loss as bags of sugar and cubes of butter.

Great loss, how are you getting on over the Christmas period and since your comment?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look great. You look younger. You look healthy,
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspirational journey! Well done.
  • jimeaston2
    Options
    You look great. You look younger. You look healthy,

Thank you, feel it too :-)
  • jimeaston2
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspirational journey! Well done.

Thank you so much :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!