working out thru the pain of the 30ds

Options
So I am on day two of the 30ds.. I woke up and am soooo sore I hate to even move... I am determined to continue with this program and get thru day two... anyone have any tips for fighting thru the soreness and pain of day one to get thru day two? Much appreciated!

Replies

• jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just muscled through it. It was pretty hard, but after about 3-4 days it gets better.
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Ha! I am doing day 6 today....day two and three are the worst! I couldn't even roll over in bed!! Just push through a couple more days and it gets better. Day five I was able to do almost everything and today all that still feels a little sore are my thighs! I am almost afraid to move to level two! You can do it!!! : )
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I found the first 3 days the hardest.....I needed to keep walking (slowly!) so I didn't let my calves get too stiff. Arnica tablets (homeopathic remedy) helps too. It does get easier, I promise!
  • lherrera82
    Options
    It does get better after 3-4 days. Once you get done with the warm up your body is ready for the 20 minute workout.
  • julzmm
    julzmm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    keep going and do the modified versions - it does get better and soon you will be wondering what all the fuss was about! Remember you can rest, but for no more than 5 seconds!
    Good luck
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My biggest issues for the first four days was taking the stairs, sitting up and sitting down but the more you think about how much it hurts, the more it actually will heart, its kind of ripping a bandaid of, you just have to be quick about it. Also, dont try to change the natural movement of the body to compensate for feeling sore, just try to walk as normal as possible but just slower if you understand what im trying to explain? My experince is that if im sore my body tries to find another way of doing a movement to help the body out but that way you just move the pain.