New

Options
HI, I've used myfitnesspal on & off, but never went into the message board. I'm hoping by posting and communicating it will help me stick to my tracking. my biggest problem is sticking to dieting and tracking food intake. I know tracking really helps, I like this program because it calculate everything out. I've tryed many diets and never seam to stick to any of them. So now I'm trying on my own by just cutting back and tracking a limited calorie intake. I need all the help I can get and hope in the future I can give help to others just starting out.

Replies

• bdreilly
    Options
    I hope that we can help keep you motivated! :)
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome if you need new friends please send a request!! Good Luck!!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome. Tracking and the support from others has made all of the difference for me!! Even when you have a bad day and slip up, people are there to lift you up. Welcome!!
  • martinkristyk
    martinkristyk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi All

My name is Kristy, and I"m new to Fitnesspal. It was recommended to me by a friend who lost 20 pounds using it last year.

I lost 10 pounds so far this year (before Fitnesspal), and my goal is to lose another 10 more before the end the year. So far, I'm pleased with using this tool to help me on my journey....

Kristy
  • 2sweetv
    2sweetv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's very inspiring, I haven't set any goals to meet at certain points. I'm in a foot boot (cast) for injuries to tendons and have heal spurs. So not in any shape to walk, ride bike or anything Dr says not activity, it's very hard being on the sofa all day. Had to cut my calories and decided not being able to get around too good is as good a time to start as any. Already overweight and thought this is really going to restrict me. I'm not much for exercise but did get out and walk a couple of times a week. Really like hearing of your progress and hope the scale goes down for me as well. Thank you