which home workouts are the best-fun ,energetic , and work?

rmchan
rmchan Posts: 152 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I've seen so many advertisements for different at home workout videos..PX90, turbo jam, etc, etc, etc,...
I ordered the Michael Thurman...not happy with it..boring...and the diet basically was "eat more chicken" i'm looking for a energizing hip hop dance workout that is fun and not an all in one deal- food plan/exercise..any suggestions???

Replies

• rmchan
    I've seen so many advertisements for different at home workout videos..PX90, turbo jam, etc, etc, etc,...
    I ordered the Michael Thurman...not happy with it..boring...and the diet basically was "eat more chicken" i'm looking for a energizing hip hop dance workout that is fun and not an all in one deal- food plan/exercise..any suggestions???
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    I do my own, getting the routines from fitness magazines.
  • kposvic
    kposvic Posts: 1
    If you just want to have fun you can pick which workout you to do with P90X. But you have to order them all. But when you really want your butt kicked you can do all or the videos for 90days. Its amazing. My boyfriend and I have been doing it and it doesnt take lobg for you body to change. But it is hard. You will have to push yourself.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I love the Beachbody workouts. Energizing and fun... Turbo Jam is a great one! Hip Hop Abs is fun too. Let me know if you have any questions about them!

Jess
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    I'm in week 3 of P90X, LOVE IT, but it's not for a lazy person...get ready to WORK. I also have Turbo Jam, love it too, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Zumba...that's my two cents.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    personally I have been doing walk away the pounds,hip hop abs ,rockin body,Biggets loser dvd,s and jillian michaels...fun i woulkd say hip hop abs series with rocking body but jillians cardio kickbox and BL cardio max work wonders
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    If you just want to have fun you can pick which workout you to do with P90X. But you have to order them all. But when you really want your butt kicked you can do all or the videos for 90days. Its amazing. My boyfriend and I have been doing it and it doesnt take lobg for you body to change. But it is hard. You will have to push yourself.

Very true. P90X and ChaLean Extreme are my favs. And you have to work hard! :bigsmile:
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! She kicks your butt but it's a great workout, plus I like Jillian because she isn't too perky :laugh:
  • Leslie Sansone - Walk away the pounds :smile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Still love Hip hop abs-the rockin' body and deluxe ones.:bigsmile: I do all kinds of stuff depends on the mood....
  • sewart
    sewart Posts: 10
    Get paid to exercise--with a paper route! Two walking routes (90 papers a morning) earn me almost $400 per month. Best of all, it doesn't interrupt my day much. I'm back before most of the family even knows I'm gone. Every morning is a garden tour! Great health dividends, too. I hardly ever get sick. Downsides: finding subs. winter. :(
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    I have BL cardio, sculpt, bootcamp and then 30day shred and love them all.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Leslie Sansone - Walk away the pounds :smile:

i love this too, it is great.
  • rmchan
    I love the Beachbody workouts. Energizing and fun... Turbo Jam is a great one! Hip Hop Abs is fun too. Let me know if you have any questions about them!

Jess

Hey Jess.. Which one will kick your butt but has great fun music while doing it?? And where do you purchase it?? Thanks by the way
  • rmchan
    THANKS YA'LL!!!! I wrote down these suggestions and will check them out. Thanks again!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    LOVE Turbo Jam!!!!
This discussion has been closed.