Hi! I'm new :)

Options
I am new to fitness pal. My sister sexygenius invited me to join. I'll tell you a little about myself. I am a married mother of 3 and a personal trainer. After my first child I was 200lbs and a size 16. I hated the way I looked when I look in the mirror. It really took a toll on my self-esteem and I didn't like how I felt about myself either. I really didn't know what to do considering my parents were overweight and I was never taught how to take care of or maintain my body. I had never worked out before, but I did play sports in school. I decided I needed join a gym. Shortly later I started working there. Learning what I could and with the support system I lost 65lbs in a year. That is what drove me to want to become a personal trainer. It became my passion to help others look and feel better about themselves. I have been training for 7 years now. I still battle daily to keep my weight down and find myself falling in and out of old habits. So now I am working off 10lbs I slowly let creep up on me. So for the last week and a half my sister and I have been putting together a video blog. This has kept us motivated and we hope the videos would inspire others.
If you would like to check them out they are on my blog http://www.fitfullforce.blogspot.com
I really hope to make some new friends on here and connect with others. All you can do is take it day by day and stay positive :)

Replies