ChaLEAN Extreme Buddies

Options
12346»

Replies

• FitJ1210
    Options
    sweetzoejane... You and me both... I'm in it for the whole 90 days! See you at the finish line!!! :smile:
  • Hellcatinheels
    Options
    I plan to start Chalean Extreme this coming monday. I've done it before, but not stuck it out for the full 90 days. That won't happen this time though! I'm in it to win it!!!
  • adhillman01
    Options
    This week was awesome. I'm getting a better feel for how heavy I need to go on the weights now that I've done a week of it. This was week two. I think I'll have all the kinks worked out by next week. I ran for my cardio but did do the ab burner video. I'm not sure it's hard enough for me. I really want a challenge. My abs are a little sore today, but not like I had hoped. I might do the P90X Ab ripper X instead. I've seen my husband do it and it looks intense. I think I'm going to start adding it to my lifting days since I'm already in video mode. Usually when I get home from running the last thing I want to do is do an ab workout. Well I hope this is going well for everyone else. Happy lifting
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Day 6 I did Burn It Off and Recharge. I loved BIO but not a real fan of RC. Think I'll be looking for a total stretch dvd to replace? One that doesnt feel like a work- out.. at least for a while, till my energy/ stamina increases.

adhillman01 Wow.. cant wait I get to that place with AB... how was your very first AB? It was a killer on my neck, I hoping there is lots of room for improvement.

Hellcatinheels Ive done CLX before..... but only lasted the 1st 30 days through the Burn Phase...ALWAYS wanted to come back to it when I felt like I could committ, so the time has come.... I'm in it all the way this time!!!!

Ohhh.. ya those burpies are killers!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!

CLE vs TF has been a battle. I have 45 to go so doing TF makes sense. My concern is that Supreme 90 was weights and cardio a couple days and I've got some good toning going. I'm afraid of losing what toning I've gotten by doing a cardio only based workout. Any thoughts?

TF is a lot of cardio but she does include strength classes: Sculpt 30, Tone 30, Upper 20, Lower 20, Core 20, and Abs 10. These classes you do more and more each week as you progress. When I started TF, I was a flabby mess and by week 8 I was noticeably tighter (and slimmer too!). I was actually really impressed because I even felt harder, not soft and mushy. I could feel my muscles - I had muscles!!! It is cardio heavy but there's no way you could lose muscle tone, in my opinion anyway.

FitJ1210 - WELCOME!!!!!!!

As for me - Burn Circuit 3 is done!
    I'm not sure I'm doing the calf raises correctly - I never feel it in my calves, only my quads. Anyone else??? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong either to fix it. boo.
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    ummm... never mind about not doing the calf raises right - calves are SORE today especially the right one. I must be doing something right after all. yay.
  • AngieMcHenry
    AngieMcHenry Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Week 4, Burn 1 this morning. Still having trouble with single leg squats. May be my lack of coordination. Excited about the lean phase starting next week:)
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Thanks muffintopminx :smile:

My Day 8 Week 2BC1.

There are two MFP CLX threads going... can we combine them into one place for everyone? I need all the support I can get.. to pull off the next 90 days. I dont want to step on anyones toes.:smile:
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Burn Circuit 1 - done yesterday!
    killed my upper back/shoulders - may have pulled/tweaked something, feels like more than just soreness. ugh.

TurboFire 45EZ - done this morning!

@ FitJ1210 - not sure how to combine threads but am happy to do so! Do you know how to do it? Or do we all agree to just start posting on the bigger thread, which is the other one. I originally made this thread without searching for an existing one (dumb on my part).
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    This is my second week of CLX/TF!... Yesterday was Burn Circuit 1 and today will be Turbo Fire! :)
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Burn Circuit 1 - done yesterday!
    killed my upper back/shoulders - may have pulled/tweaked something, feels like more than just soreness. ugh.

TurboFire 45EZ - done this morning!

@ FitJ1210 - not sure how to combine threads but am happy to do so! Do you know how to do it? Or do we all agree to just start posting on the bigger thread, which is the other one. I originally made this thread without searching for an existing one (dumb on my part).

muffintopminx I'll look for the link to the other.. and post it here.... if thats ok?

THANK YOU we can have a Chalene party... :flowerforyou:
  • Samclem15
    Samclem15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just started chalene extreme on monday, love it already but not sure how to log it on my exercise log.